YouTube / on-screen advertisements while watching youtube content

Hey, I do NOT mind an occasional add while watching my nightly dosage of news, they're informative, amusing and sometimes even funny, but having a BARRAGE of THE SAME ADD, every 4-5 minutes, having sometimes UP TO FIFTY REPETITIONS of the SAME add, it gets REAL annoying?!?!?!?! And the WORST PART, is the fact YouTube does NOT include a "block add" option for THESE SPECIFIC ADDS, like they offer for the majority of the adds they stream... I did NOT opt for the adds-free, premium service, because I do NOT mind a FEW adds every now and then, but this BARRAGE is OBSCENE!!! >8(

Al
Dec 15, 2018

Comments

Dec 26, 2018

I am having the same problems, before there would be an ad at the start of the video and occasionally at the end, which I did not mind and understood. However, now I am having 2-3 minute adds every 5 to 10 minutes is starting to be really irritating, I am unable to enjoy the video as it is interrupted by ads. This has to be fixed it is not fun to watch videos anymore and I am really patient but it's starting to thin out. Please fix this because I want to enjoy Youtube as I used to do.