Youtube / ads

1 Indonesia

I do not wish to see such annoying and irresponsible ads. It has no relevance to my favourite subjects nor my wishlist. Viewer's rights ought not be violated by such horrendous act of hacking into someone's account. Source out the hacker please.

• Updated by Anthony Hendra, Aug 12, 2017

Would like to report the possibility of my YouTube program being hacked as I've already blocked this user but his ads keep showing. Please report this violation of consumers rights. Thank you.Would like to report the possibility of my YouTube program being hacked as I've already blocked this user msldh or msIdh, but his ads keep showing. Please report this violation of consumers rights. Thank you.

ads