Your Savings Club / Charging my credit card every month

United States Review updated:

This company has been charging me 2 x's every month $1.00 and 5 days later for 29.95. Since 3/21/2010. Total charges 9.00 for 9 months and 269.28 for the 29.95. Because these charges overdrew my account every month it was considered a cash advance each month incurring a $4.00 transfer fee and ever increasing interest charges...my credit card balance is now in the 7k bracket. What a rip off, I don't even know where they got my information> I do not remember ever doing any business with them.
When I go to the website, the arbitration agreement is worthless. I de enrolled when this was discovered and they have agreed to stop the charges, but, I am in unbelievable debt from the chain reaction this has created.

Comments

• So
      Oct 03, 2008
    Your Savings Club - deducted money from account without authorization
    Phone: 8778207107

I closed my account with "Your Savings Club" on September 29, 2008 and on October 1, they charged my account. I want the money replaced.

Sonya Jarrett
    [protected]@aol.com

Mar 09, 2009
    Your Savings Club - w/d from my bank account
    2713 Willowpark Drive
    Champaign
    Illinois
    Phone: 217-356-5289

I ended my membership at least 3 months ago and yet you continue to w/draw $1.00 from my bank account every month. I want it stopped and my money returned ASAP.