Your Savings Club / Charging my credit card every month
This company has been charging me 2 x's every month $1.00 and 5 days later for 29.95. Since 3/21/2010. Total charges 9.00 for 9 months and 269.28 for the 29.95. Because these charges overdrew my account every month it was considered a cash advance each month incurring a $4.00 transfer fee and ever increasing interest charges...my credit card balance is now in the 7k bracket. What a rip off, I don't even know where they got my information> I do not remember ever doing any business with them.
When I go to the website, the arbitration agreement is worthless. I de enrolled when this was discovered and they have agreed to stop the charges, but, I am in unbelievable debt from the chain reaction this has created.
More Your Savings Club Complaints & Reviews
- Your Savings Club - Charged my account. Fraud 
- Your Savings Club - FRAUD....DEBTING ACCT. WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - Credit card charge without authorization 
- Mvq Your Savings Club - Taking $1 out of my account 
- Membersavingssignyoursavingsclub.com - taking money our of my bank account 
- Your Savings Club - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES 
- Your Savings Club - Membership cancellation 
- Mvq &your Savings Club& - Charged my account without permission
- Member Savings Club - Been charging @100 a month in my checking account 
- Yoursavingsclub.com - Fraudulant billing