[Resolved] Yext / changing my personal information on my webpage

1 Greenwood, IN, United States

Yext is a complete scam. Here is their latest pillaging... They are changing existing customers' business phone numbers in free web listings (that the customer created) They claim that they have this "right" to change your existing listings . They changed the personal information on mine and it is now another companies but it still has all my reviews on there and it still has a picture of the company I put on there .

• Resolution statement

• Yext Customer Care's Response, Aug 11, 2017

We appreciate the feedback and would love to clear up any misconceptions out there. We cannot and will not change business information on listings that do not belong to our clients. We do not have access to this information and therefore, are not able to do this. Unfortunately, inaccurate information on business listings can occur in many ways, such as through data aggregators. Our services at Yext actually work to counteract this by putting businesses in control of their information across the publisher sites we partner with, allowing businesses to fix anything across these sites in real time. We'd be happy to further discuss how our services work with you. Please reach out to us at support@yext.com for assistance.

Br