[Resolved] Yes! Communities / the are very negligent manager's,
Since I live in this community nov 2006 around the mobile every time it is time for rain around of my mobile is a summing pool and in front of my parking lot it's the same, now in west or east side of all place they have a pound and it isthe water so dirty they never come in to clean and just to say we can put something for mosquitoes bal bal bal. But the water still dirty. The point is they say you are rsponsable for fix the yard around the mobile, and very sure the ground is't yours this the razon ipay rent, and always it's no this, not that, and only want every ting for benefit of manager bonus, but not for the people pay the rent the lot. Its time awareness and make some thing for the benefit of people pay the rent.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Nov 17, 2016
We understand this resident is upset that when it rains a lot within the community, water can pool up along the curb beside her home. The district manager visited this resident's home on Tuesday, November 8th, in hopes of resolving this resident's concerns, but no one answered the door. The regional manager attempted to visit the resident today, November 17th at her home, but again no one answered. The community manager is going to attempt to contact this resident and let her know that when it rains and water pools up on the curb by her home, when times allows, the maintenance staff at Ashli Oaks will use push brooms to push the water back into the street to drain. The community is committed to resolving this resident's issue and is willing to go above and beyond to satisfy her request. We do believe this issue is now resolved.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- Yes! Communities - no guideline enforcement/ blatant disrespect
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - office manager and residents in 68
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - independence station independence, mo 64056
- Yes Communities - illegal towing during thanksgiving
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - lot rent