[Resolved] Yes! Communities / crooks
I have live in one of there communities for over ten years. Over the years I have had several problems and complaints. My home was damaged by them and they refused to pay for the damage. The managers that run these properties are very rude and they are unreasonable in most situations. There is no recourse to talk to someone higher up that is the worst complaint I have.
The lot rent is way higher than any other park or community. They know they have you by the balls cause most people can't just spend thousands of dollars to move.. If at all possible stay away.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
YES! Communities Customer Care's Response, Mar 13, 2017
The district manager is attempting to reach you to discuss your concerns, unfortunately the phone number they have on file for you is out of service. You can reach your regional management team at [protected]@yescommunities.com, if you wish to further discuss your concerns at this time and work to reach a resolution. Thank You.
More Yes! Communities Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities/independence Station - manager/tyrant 
- [Resolved] Yes Communities - do not move here! 
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - incredily lousy landlords 
- Yes! Communities - firing employees, after promises that it would not happen.
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - nicole graham manager
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - everything
- [Resolved] Yes! Communities - staff
- Yes! Communities - deposit refund
- Yes! Communities - lawndale estates saginaw michigan