Yahoomail.com

Posted:

can't login, while I know my id and password

4.05
YahooMail.com
India
www.yahoomail.com
I cant login to my id: gdm_king@yahoo.co.in. I have been using it for past 1.5 years. and suddenly for past 10-15 days I cant login in my account neither in yahoomail nor in yahoomessengers. message displayed in invalid username or password. I don't know its blocked or hacked, I m totally frustrated as all my important ids and informations/details are there. if anyone could help I would be highly thankfull.
Complaint comments Comments (13)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

N  15th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
cannot log in, can you help
N  21st of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I can't get on yahoomail at all from my laptop... Been trying for weeks, but nothing works!!!
A  23rd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
i need to see yahoomail opening right now from morning to evening. if u do so i will love u very much. thanks for listening to my words because i don't see why its always off am annoyed pliz to it .bye
N  23rd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
can u pliz take me to yahoomail right now.
A  5th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
make it rapid
N  19th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
my id dudusingh123@ymail.com not opened. i d'nt know what is the reason. i think we not safe in your website.
N  19th of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I want see my id.If you can help me then please think about my request.
N  26th of Oct, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Iam very up-set the way yahoohandlest it's coustmers these days. I just got my new Id &
pass word last night after 2or3 weeks now.this is my new ID-PASS WORD FOR WORD

YahooID&Email Address: Rex Odom@Y mail.com
My new Pass word: Gon-Fish-Toda-1946

ALT. ID&Email: 1946Odom@Yahoo.com

This is my pass word as of last night! Is it me or what. why can't I use my pass word & ID
in the form-sign in
D  26th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Let me tell you why I feel this way. How many complants do you receive about ID's and pass
words. I know- alot every day. What would you say if I was to tell you Ive had over 800
I knew you would be shocked. 800 is not the begging to tell you about yahoo.com.
I don't want yahoo to get all shouck-up. And I hope this is private. I dont want fire-works
going off, I might never get my pass word or Id ever.
The 800 pass words are given out like this: your in an out with ebay.com--Let's say like ok.
stop- You must sign in---your pass word--OH!! you for got your ID--sign in and we will help
you--sign in--you must sign in ( for me it was every day, every time I turned around. So
3 or 5 times a day OR more. The hard part was doing it, thats when your mind for gets
and you think, now your wrong start over again, again 800 times.
To show you what I say is the trouth: check out my folder or background?

ther are more things to say about this, alttle at a time

Mabe things will change
REX ODOM
916-962-0378
any time
N  8th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

Yahoomail.com - yahoomail toolbar not able to open my mailaccount
yahoo.com

I have a yahoomail account for years I find it is good, but seen 2-3 months ago it is become problem to log in my yahoo account through yahoo mail tool bar, it is also hapenned to may gmail account when I login THROUG YAHOO TOOLS BAR, but is ok to login to my AOL
MAIL ACCOUNT. Also recently I often find difficulties to send email through my yahoomail.
For your information I USE Mozilla Firefox browser. For the above complaint just happened a few minutes before I write the above complaint ( I have just try to open my Yahoomail account today for many times ).
Regards .

Bin.
A  8th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I agree to such a complaints as it will be of improvement to the services of the Company for public.
N  18th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Yahoomail.com - yahoomail toolbar not able to open my mailaccount
India
yahoomail.com

My yahoomail get blocked and its not opening.My email id is nehasinha_ns@yahoo.co.in.From now onwards i am not able to access my account.Do help me out with this.My alternative id is rvedsen@rediffmail.com for replying to my complain.
N  23rd of Jun, 2011 by    +1 Votes
my email id is blocked and not open than what can i do for it.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree