Yahoo! / yahoo not writing stories on their homepage equally on negative & positive things for trump & hillary

1 Burnet, TX, United States Review updated:

I would like to know why your company writes so much Crap about Trump that's mainly negative and Very little about Hillary????? To tell the truth I don't care for either of them but I do believe in be equal for both parties. I look at what yall put and its probably 90% negative for Trump what yall write and 10% negative on Hillary. Its quite obvious who Yahoo wants to win and Trump has said it all a long what I just said. Would a person vote for someone they don't like or someone that has know idea how to tell the truth?? If I continue to see the same effect on not being equal on your company homepage ill write letters to anybody I can get a hold of, rather its BBB, New York Times ect... JUST BE EQUAL that's all I ask...
Thanks Don Beam
[protected]@att.net

Do
Nov 5, 2016

Comments

• Ju
      10th of Nov, 2016

I agree with Don Beam. I was searching for a way to address this concern with Yahoo. Yahoo writer's personal views drive destructive content instead of providing well researched, pithy news articles that are beneficial to American. Yahoo, like multiple other media sources, antagonize and in sighting fear in their readers for profit. Yahoo has become the lowest form of journalism equivalent to a gossip column. Yahoo is no longer a credible news source.