XM Satellite Radio — Poor service
Shortly after buying a new GM product I received a letter from XM Radio's executive vice president STEPHEN R. COOK that I would be receiving 1 year of service ( satellite radio ).
A few weeks later XM Radio turned off my service.
When I called the company to find out what was wrong, I was told the service would be restarted no later than the next day. That was 9 months ago and I still can not get them to restore my service.
After 4 letters from the B.B.B. they wrote the B.B.B back stating the service was restored and that they had talked to me about restoring my service.
This was a callous lie on the part of XM Radios employee Joan Hummons (Executive Consumer Affairs) to tell the B.B.B. that the company had talked to me and the matter was resolved.
In a time when American car companies are struggling to keep their market share, that they would associate themselves with a company with so little regard for customers.
I can only encourage American car companies to follow the lead of some imports and dump the pay to listen satellite radio companies and go HD
More XM Satellite Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation 
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls 
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- Sirius Satellite Radio - voided subscription