Xm Radio Weather / Billing after called and cancelled
Buyer Beware! Called XM to cancel XM weather service June 2009. Then in Sept. and again in Dec. 2009 received billing statements, each time customer service was not helpful, put me on hold numerous times. Threatened to turn me over to a collection agency if I did not pay. Would not let me talk to a supervisor, put me on hold forever and the line would go dead. Now I am dealing with a collection agency for $93. I will not give them the satisfaction. Most people could not take the negative credit. This is criminal. I will not give them the satisfaction. I will not pay. It will cost them a lot more than $93 to try to ruin my credit. I teach quality all over the globe. XM will now be globally advertised on pitful quality and customer service!
They lost XM weather and XM radio from us forever.
More Xm Radio Weather Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation 
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls 
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- Sirius Satellite Radio - voided subscription