Xlibris / premium publishing company

1 Bloomington, IN, United States

I've been asking for my refund, because these people (Xlibris) have not been able to do the service I paid for in three payments. I left a voice mail to the guy (Greg Griffin) to call me back, so I can get my refund hasn't called back. I also did not give these people permission to start on the design of my book . I told my submission representative (David Martell) to contact me when he received the hard copies of my illustrations, but a person named Gretchen Beal sent me an email stating that she and her design team had finish the designs for my book, but they used the pdf files of my illustrations to put it on my book with, I gave them specific instructions and they don't follow my instructions. When Gretchen sent me the design of my book it had a cover page I never told them to use and they pasted my instructions as part of the manuscript. I think they made these mistakes, so that I would have to pay for their own failures. I just want my refund, and discontinue working with these people, can anyone help?

Fr