Xlibrisxlibris does not accurately pay royalties

D

My book "Between Chains and Freedom" has been having marginal success indicated by my number of likes and reviews on Barnes and Noble. Plus the fact that Barnes and Noble has been advertising my book in particular amidst the bestsellers all over youtube and elsewhere.Not to mention the fact that I have printed off over 15, 000 flyers. They state I sell about one to two books each month, yet I held a very good sales rank for quite some time. I believe that they are pilfering my money and not recording royalties. I have all 5 star reviews. So where is my money? These guys are crooks. Do not publish with this hack of a company.

• Th
    The Underground Apr 01, 2013

I'm a published author through Xlibris. For the most part,
    they have been a good service. However, my author representative
    was hard to reach at times. Always asked "What is your Book ID?"
    They were very helpful to me and I enjoyed working with them.

My concern, too, is about my royalties. My book is quite popular
    worldwide and I just couldn't believe the measly royalty payment
    I go from the first quarter it was on market. Pittance is all I can say.

• Je
    jeannettemurray Oct 27, 2019

Oct. 28, 2019

I am initiating a class action lawsuit which will shut Xlibris down. If anyone has been scammed, lied to, not paid royalties, or otherwise swindled by this company, you may contact me. Let's put these criminals out of business.

Jeannette Murray
    [email protected]

• Cr
    craig alan brouwer Nov 25, 2019

@jeannettemurray hi if you are still checking your complaint etc. I am to infringed by them and the amazon counter book store i had been seeking restitution for a long time i published first in 2004 and published six books with xlibris i found last week that the third hand of them amazon books has one of my books copyrighted by me published by xlibris under another authors name and falsly representing it called trogs the book series it is infringement of my copyrights and work im now at the edge and still looking for a lawyer i can afford to proceed in suing them if you know of a lawyer legitimate and of good resources, fees, etc let me in on it id like to help save other authors as well as get our money back and our files pulled so we can seek reputable publishers. im craig brouwer of connecticut my e-mail is [email protected] take care!

• Je