X-Treme Scooters / Rip-off artists!

I sent for 505 model gas scooter, electric starter has never worked, pull starter broke, sent for new one, cost 22 dollars, they sent wrong size, would not make refund for this error they made. I will not pay 22 dollars for another one, so scooter sits in garage, also I have x-treme 360 electric scooter, they sent new tube, cost 16 dollars, walmart has it for 4 bucks, will not give me refund, they are rip off artists.

A  11th of Feb, 2007 by
I ordered 2 X-treme scooters for my children for Christmas. Both arrived covered in grease, and they were dented and scratched. I reported these damages within 24 hours of receipt, but X-treme scooters has refused to refund my money. Instead, they suggested that I fix the dents with a hammer, and that I paint over the scratches with model paint. They also charged my account for a THIRD scooter without my authorization, but refunded that after I warned them several times that it is illegal to charge a customer's credit card without customer authorization. X-treme Scooters does not allow refunds or exchanges, even for damaged merchandise, because they are an internet scam!