X-TremeScooters.com — problems with an x-treme e-bike
In november I purchased a x-treme xb-508 electric scooter. The unit arrived as promised and operated fine for a while. One week after receiving the unit my son was riding it and it lost power in the rear motor and will not run. I contacted x-tremes customer service div. About my problem and their warrenty coverage because it is still covered. I was told to go online and submit a work ticket and that I would be contacted within 24 hours. Well after two weeks and submitting three work tickets I have not heard from them, not even a phone call or e-mail message. All phone calls to them go unanswered. Something must be done with this company by someone in order for us to get some service for their product. It looks like my $875.00 was for nothing.
More X-TremeScooters.com Complaints & Reviews
- X-Treme Scooters - do not buy this product - read the bbb report
- X-Treme Electric Scooters Alpha Products International - defective scooter
- X-Treme Scooters - fraud and scam
- X-Treme Scooters / Taosun - rip off
- X-Treme Scooters Wholesale, Alpha Products International - missing parts, no service
- X-treme Scooters - Alpha Products Int. - unusable product
- X-Treme Scooters - false claims
- X-Treme Scooters - rip-off artists!