Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Getaway Scam
Wyndham owners, do you get calls every day from Wyndham. Did you answer and they were offering you a discounted getaway to learn about how to manage your pts, better utilize your timeshare? Thats me...
I have a confession:
I currently work for Wyndham Vacation Resorts in their bring a friend dept. The sales reps who call the owners and sell discounted packages to owners to bring a friend along are liars. We use creative ways of telling the owner that they are not going to a sales presentation, rather it is education on how to use their timeshare.
We knowingly mislead owners daily in order to sucker them into buying the package and bringing along qualifing guests (who we have no interest in selling...yeah right) on the false promise of helping them better manage their points, get into the resorts they want to visit... Put them in a position of strength as manager Maurice Brooks says. But, it is lies. We all know they will get nothing more than a 2hr beat down to purchase more pts. But there is no other way to sell the packages.
I feel bad for all the owners travel plans ruined by our false pretenses.
More Wyndham Vacation Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - Scam promise! 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - Overbooking of Resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - Student Loan Repayment 
- Fairfield / Wyndham Vacation Resorts - No availability! 
- Wyndham Worldwide - Misrepresentation and employee abuse 
- Club Wyndham - timeshare presentation
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - illegal credit check
- Club Wyndham - timeshare - sales & customer marketing
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - timeshare vacations salesperson 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - july 7th 2018 letter for rescind contract 203505723