Wyndham / scam!!!

Beware of Wyndham they are a scam from the very first call. They do not communicate with each other or the resorts you stay in. My husband and I just got back from a vacation where we attended the presentation. They did not put us in the one bedroom condo we paid to upgrade to, instead we were put in a one bedroom suite. We listened to our neighbors beside us and above us the whole stay. The space was half of what we paid for, and nothing like what we were supposed to be staying in. The lady at customer service argues with me that I wasn't told I would have a one bedroom condo, full kitchen and personal balcony when I had the verification number and confirmation number. Then she changed her story and said that Wyndham couldn't hold the one bedroom condos with the resort so that is why we were put in the suite, so they lied to me during the upgrade call just to get us there. DO NOT BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE!! The presentation sounds too good to be true because it is and they hide behind the point system so you can't see all the money you will be throwing away in the short and long term. Thank god my husband and I didn't buy into this, and I hope people will see the truth about Wyndham. Misrepresentation of everything from the start to the end! The employee BigJohn is a perfect example of what you get with Wyndham, and he shows the kind of people that work for them.

Ju