Wyndham Resorts / Fraud and lies
I have owned points with Fairfield Resorts since 2004. They were joined with Wyndham about a year ago. Since then, no one there can help you. Here are some of the things that have happened to me:
1. July 2005, we wanted our maintenance fees changed to not be direct debited from our account, just bill us by mail. I contacted them 2 times a week for 6 months before they stopped the debts (still never seen a paper bill and it is Oct 2008).
2. My husband and I both loss our jobs at the same time (worked at same place) in Jan 2006. We called Fairfield and they said they would mail us a "Deed in Leu" in 3 months & all we have to do is sign & mail back. We did get the papers in Feb 2006 & signed, got notarized, and mailed back in the postage paid envelope they sent with the papers. We even faxed a copy of what we were mailing to them. In April 2006, we called to see what the progress was, they told us that they never mailed anything & the person I talked to did not exist & that I was a liar! They claimed I made everything up. I drove to Star Island Resort and handed them a copy of what I sent & told them what was said in the phone call. I was told everything would be taken care of. Three weeks later, I received another copy of the deed in Leu to sign/notarize/mail back. I just did everything again & mailed a copy of the 1st one & the original of the 2nd one. June 2006, I received a 3rd copy of the same papers & this is still going on & on (it is now Oct 2008). They still tell me everytime that I am a liar & these people that I have called (& seen in person) do not exist!
3. Since July 2005, I have called the help desk a minimum of 2 times a week, ask the same questions everytime, and no one has yet given me the same answer twice. It has been more than three years, I just want to get rid of this headache!
I have a million more stories and problems with this company. I advise no one to buy any points with them.
More Wyndham Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - Scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Getaway Scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - Overbooking of Resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - Student Loan Repayment 
- Fairfield / Wyndham Vacation Resorts - No availability! 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - multiple calls per day to my cell
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - sales staff at wyndham old town alexandria
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - to whom it may concern which obviously no one
- Club Wyndham - timeshare presentation
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - illegal credit check