Wyndham Resorts / scammed
Was lied to repeatedly. Was told I could rid myself of timeshare in Florida and that my payments would be reduced from almost $400 a month to about $175. Told I would get interest free loan through Bank of America through RCI. Instead, Wyndham applied for a credit card for me, without my knowledge and credit card is 14.99 per cent. The timeshare in Florida still stands, and now want me to pay an additional $175 a month.
Representative who lied to me, continued to lie to me afterward for a month, telling me my loan was being processed.
More Wyndham Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - Scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Getaway Scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - Overbooking of Resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - Student Loan Repayment 
- Fairfield / Wyndham Vacation Resorts - No availability! 
- Wyndham Towers on the Grove - not customer focused, wasted our time, made an offer that they changed.
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - timeshare
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - sales practices
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - went through a timeshare presentation
- Club Wyndham - giovanni from the corporate office