WYFF TV and Hearst Argyle — 15% program blockage by banner
WYFF TV, the local TV affiliate has enacted a program intrusion during the Today Show where it blocks approaximately 15% of the lower screen with a ruinning banner, half of which is blank.
The station has refused to return calls or respond to this obnoxiopus practice and I feel that my TV viewing by a public staion has been severely compromised.
This is further exaccerbated by the fact that they don't respond to emails and phone calls and have demonstrated an attitude that's tandimount to sticking their middle finger at me and other consumers that feel the same way
More WYFF TV and Hearst Argyle Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - scam 
- Hearst Magazines - subscription/renewal scam 
- The Hearst Corporation - scam and cheating 
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of o at home magazine subscription 
- The Hearst Corp - being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made. 
- Hearst - subscription renewal 
- The Hearst Corporation - magazine renewal invoice collections 
- Hearst - payment charged in us dollars instead of candian dollars
- Rodale - they continue to ship unordered books 
- Rodale - never ordered book