www.warbyparker.com / 2 months and still no sign of the sunglasses
I ordered sunglasses from the website www.warbyparker.com 2 months ago. When I placed the order, the seller provided the confirmation email, where it was mentioned that the delivery could take 10 days, but not 2 months. It was too much for me, so I returned to the website and asked for refund. Still no news, but I hope that they would return money back. But the company is completely irresponsible.
More www.warbyparker.com Complaints & Reviews
- Warbyparker.com - They overcharge and provide bad-quality glasses 
- www.warbyparker.com - They lied to me and lost my prescription 
- Warby Parker - Bad experience
- Warbyparker.com - Very poor and cheap quality
- Warbyparker.com - Horrible experience with this seller
- Warby Parker - don't use them
- Warby Parker - Don't buy anything from them
- Warby Parker - I would not recommend Warby Parker to anyone
- Warby Parker - Terrible company!
- Warby Parker - Really unprofessional, poor service!