www.priceline.com And Hilton Hotel / scam and cheating!
At that point we knew we had been scammed but had no choice but to pay the $199. rate, which came to $420. more than originally quoted.
I sent a letter to Consumer Protection and all they did was send a letter to Priceline, who of course denied any wrongdoing and claimed my husband stated he was a government employee---he did no such thing! We received a letter back from Consumer Protection saying we had the option of contacting an attorney.
I don't know if Hilton is involved in this scam also but suspect they are-- they seemed too ready with a response when we questioned them about Priceline. I would not recommend going through Priceline or staying at Hilton to anyone.
More www.priceline.com And Hilton Hotel Complaints & Reviews
- priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- priceline.com - Airticket refund
- priceline.com - car rental
- priceline.com - hotel room
- priceline.com - hotels accommodations
- priceline.com - priceline customer care