www.disqus.comthey started to take fake charges from me

I signed up for the website www.disqus.com. People, don’t waste your money and time. This website is real scam. I registered and used it for 3 weeks, but after that money started to disappear from my account.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Francisco, CA WTF? I sent couple of emails and asked to stop these fake charges, but no one reacted. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.

Sc
Feb 06, 2015

Comments

• Ke
      Feb 06, 2015

I bought Vipre internet security and was unsuccessful downloading it.I then phoned their toll free number to ask for expect advice.The man answering my phone call insisted my computer had a virus and wanted to sell me something to clear my laptop which cost $ 299.90.When I refused he crushed my laptops.tThe man had Indian accent.
    How are we to trust internet securities when they hire scammers ?

• Do
      Jul 29, 2015

Disqus is strange and mysterious. They control too much content, and who knows what they do with it. They serve as monitors and may or may not speak English. The company was founded by two Chinese students, and they have the power to censor comments or ban commenters entirely from all Disqus sites. Read their "Terms of Agreement" very carefully, then steer clear.

• Do
      Feb 21, 2018

Disqus is strange, they either won't let you log in as in my case or won't help with the problem. I have read the comments and many are having major problems. They don't/won't help. Disgusting to say the least. When I signed up I had same computer, same e mail, and same log in name, yet they won't let me log in.

• Pa
      Oct 22, 2018
    Disqus - Log in
    Jonesboro, Texas

Have been trying most of today to log in . I'm trying to use my face book account to log in.
    I've reset everything unblocked my cookies still nothing.
    Could someone please help me?
    Thank you!

• Je
      Nov 12, 2018
    Disqus.com - Harassment
    San Francisco
    California
    disqus.com

Why do these certain "people" think they are "bots" and can ban you from every channel they moderate on because they think they are a ""somebody" on a FREE message board?

"DogsofWar" is that person.