www.decormyeyes.com

www.decormyeyes.com/Tony Russo
New York
Massachusetts
decormyeyes.com
I ordered a pair of frames from decormyeyes. I cannot begin to explain what nightmare this has been. I wish I would have googled this "company" before ordering. The number of complaints is outrageous. Tony Russo, aka Stanley Bolds, has threatened my life. He has also stated he is going to get me fired from my job. I have filed a police report, and recently contacted someone with the FBI. If you are also a victim, I strongly urge you to contact the Attorney Generals office in New York. I spoke to a very nice woman there, whom to my surprise knew all about "Mr. Russo." If you look up the address on google maps, you will see he is running this scam from his home. From what I was told, it will not be too much longer before this creep pays for the fraud, threats, and numerous scams that people have suffered at his hands.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

A  31st of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
they are a scam. did you see their new pawn shop! do not send them anything, they will just say they did not receive it. i should have just sold my vintage chanels in ebay.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree