DecorMyEyes.com / EyewearTown Logo

DecorMyEyes.com / EyewearTown

Having problems with DecorMyEyes.com / EyewearTown?

DecorMyEyes.com / EyewearTown Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 873 5715 (United States)
+61 280 147 255 (Australia)
+44 203 051 6893 (United Kingdom)
3163 Coney Island Avenue Street
Brooklyn, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DecorMyEyes.com / EyewearTown Customer Service. Initial DecorMyEyes.com / EyewearTown complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DecorMyEyes.com / EyewearTown above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DecorMyEyes.com / EyewearTown. Discuss the issues you have had with DecorMyEyes.com / EyewearTown and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Decor My Eyes — Knock off designer sunglasses

I ordered 2 pair of sunglasses from this company, spending approximatly $600 dollars. Not only was I told the...

DecorMyEyesscams

These people are simply thieves. A simple repair to a pair of sunglasses was charged at $100. After a great deal of discussion it was agreed to drop the price to $45. When the glasses were returned they had not even been fixed. After we complained to the credit card company they said they would refund the card and carry out the repair for free. When we sent back the glasses they went back on the agreement and refused to even give us back our property unless we paid for them. Tony Russo, the owner was rude and abusive and seemed exceptionally pleased that he had conned us. Please do yourselves a favor and do not buy from this comany. It will end badly as he is a sammer and a thief. Spread the word people.

JaneA Dec 13, 2009

The fraud division of my credit card company is currently dealing with my problems with "Tony."

I was able to buy the designer frame that I wanted at a CHEAPER PRICE at my local optical shop than what was listed online. And of course the frame was brand new and in mint condition!

DecorMyEyes.com — Nasty email from them

While visiting the site DecorMyEyes.com a pop-up come on for a survey of what I liked and did not like about...

DecorMyEyes.comThreats/Harassment

This is the response from "Tony Russo" after he phoned me today out of the blue to ask how my Armani glasses were that he destroyed. Previously, he had threatened to send two men out to break my legs. Anyone else wanting to sue his company, please contact me.

Anyway, this is his email:

From: [protected]@decormyeyes.com
    Subject: RE: Your Order
    Date: August 10, 2009 4:14:23 PM PDT

"Donald, or may I call you DICK? Ohh that’s Robert right? I donno whatever you are still a DICK so lets just call you DICK to put the name to the face

“repaired glasses that you deliberately destroyed”…. This is all questionable and will need to be examined in detail

Did you see me destroy them?
    Did you snap some pics before and after?
    Are my prints on the item?
    Do you know your glasses where worthless before you sent them to me?

So many questions… So little answers

This is fun stuff fun stuff.

Inna, She is a secretary but I would not mind if you sued her also…..
    She is HOT and has some nice tits…. I would love to get to know her better.
    See the difference between you and me is that we love litigation over here….

For me this is fuel in the fire.. I am very much interested in getting served.
    Please spend as much money as you possible can on this lawsuit. Entertain yourself
    Spend ten thousand to collect on ten cents… Had you paid the restocking fee this would NOT have occurred because you where cheap ### ###.
    But since you want to spend money.. lets get the show on the road… My corp has the resources to fight with your until you croke. I will depose
    Everyone in your office and adjurn all of your motions. I will request more information then you can imagine and drag this trial until yesteryear.

At the end of the day the corp will be bankrupt and you will be collecting at the back of the line to all of our creditors that are already suing us
    I am being sued by so many companies and clients that its not even funny….. IRONIC but true

So GET IN LINE MAN!!

I would sue the following people in this order….. I can even work with you to draft the paperwork… How is tomorrow 10ish?

· Tony Russo / CEO President
    · Jessica Apple / CFO
    · Vito Borker / Silent Partner
    · eMalish Corp / MAIN CORP

You may also want to include these people but just for fun.

· Mickey Mouse / We all know who he is
    · Goofy the Duck / He is Mickeys Friend
    · Elmer Fud // He has a GUN be carefull.

So all in all the moral to this story is.. YOU ARE A STUPID ### and if you where smart none of this would happen to you."

• Do
        Don Jul 29, 2009

After sending in a pair of $500 Giorgio Armani glasses, then a check for $75, I just got the glasses back twisted into a wire with the lenses popped out and each scratched with a diamond. Tony, the owner threatened to "send a couple of guys out to break my legs" if I complained to authorities.

• Mi
        Mikael_Kira Jul 29, 2009

Which glasses did you get? I went to the site and they don't have Giorgio Armani glasses that are $500. Were the one's you got worth $500 or was that what you paid?

• Bo
        BOcomplaint Jan 19, 2010

One of the worst experiences i have ever had with an online company. Simply stole my money.

• Re
        Reallyfedup Sep 30, 2010

I have been a victim of Tony Russo since the end of July 2010 when I decided to order a pair of eyeglasses with prescription lenses and some contact lenses. They invoiced me 300 and something dollars via email after I gave them my credit card but when I checked my credit card they have charged me close to 500 dollars. They claimed that the eyeglasses "Lafont" would take about two weeks because they are coming from France. I actually received the eyeglasses on the 2nd of August without prescription lenses and well, the contact lenses were no longer in stock- so he claimed. I called to resolve the problem but he was not willing to cooperate. He was mean, condescending and verbally sexually harassed me. He told me that he knew my home address and that he was going to go to my house and f*&% the sh*t out of me!! When I told him that I did not have to put up with this nonsense and that I would call the credit card company for a credit, he went nuts and threatened my life. I hung up the phone and he continued to call me over and over again. My fiance answered the phone and heard his crazyness. On the 23rd of September the phone calls began again- he was harassing me because the 60 days of the credit card dispute were going to be up and he wanted money back. He also pretended to never receive the eyeglasses that I promptly returned to him and threatened to take me to small claims court. Later than night he wrote me an email giving me an hour to call him back or else! Than at 10 pm he sent me a nasty email telling forwarding me a fake docket number and claim report from turbocourt.com. Apparently the docket number/file# belongs to another person who he is having issues with. So basically he forged my name onto court documents pretending that I needed to show up in court. He then left me a voicemail calling me [censor]ed and that he was going to drag me down the street of Brooklyn and into small claims court- he said I was going to love the smelly, sweaty place that I was going to be in for a long time. He then proceeded to send me another message with all my private information and a photo of the front of my home. This is when I freaked out and went to the police at 1am on the 28th of September. He doesn't realize that he has crossed the line and has become a stalker. According to the police this is considered aggravated harassment and he has crossed the line with electronic threats. On top of that I have saved a voicemail of him giving me his name and number while he is threatening me and severely cursing at me. I am in the process of getting an order of protection. This guy has threatened me by rape, knows my home address and has taken the time to search for my private information. I can't even write on forums such as this one because when I do he forwards me my letter and threatens me. His latest is "I am watching you." This is criminal behavior and something needs to be done!!! Please help. I ask that if you have any information about this business and he has threatened to hurt you physically and has verbally abused you that you write down as much information on these forums. We can't give up!!!

• De
        Denise868 Nov 22, 2010

After reading all the negative comments on this site AFTER i ordered from Decormeyes, I was convinced I had been scammed. I was pleasantly surprised when today my perfect Chanel frames arrived in excellent condition. If they are fake, I can't find one flaw. I would bet they are 100% authentic.

• Do
        Don Apr 28, 2011

I received a letter from the Department of Justice. "Tony Russo, " an alias, has been arrested for making terrorist threats over the Internet and by phone. He is awaiting trial on federal charges.

• Re
        Reallyfedup Apr 28, 2011

Well, this is the latest. http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Vitaly+Borker
        IF he is such a threat- why?

DecorMyEyes.comThreats/Used Merchandise Sold as New

Wanting to return a pair of frames, I received numerous threats and ridicule from 22 year old owner, Tony. I finally had to pay a 20% restocking fee when their website clearly states 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee.

Beyond all else, check out the username decormyeyes on eBay and you will see that they are purchasing hundreds if not thousands of used sunglasses and frames and apparently passing them off as new!

DecorMyEyes.com — Fraud/Threats

Purchased frames that did not fit. The home page says 100% Satisfaction. Money Back. Guarantee. But when I...

DecorMyEyes.comfraud/counterfeits

Stanley Bolds aka Tony Russo aka Vito Borker (perhaps Vito Porker), has filed a fake lawsuit against me in small claims court. He said I should appear in court with my attorney (small claims courts do not allow attorneys) and wants to sue for all the "costs" i made him incur despite asking to cancel my order many times. He would not listen nor would his rude staff via phone. Simply, put, DO NOT ORDER from this company. He should be locked up and shut down already. I've filed FBI report and BBB complaint. Next is the State Attorney. Amazing how any consumer could be sued by a merchant; it should be the other way around. I am not scared of him and am ready for his fake lawsuit if it ever becomes legit. My credit card company already resolved my dispute without Vito's assistance. He is obviously in dire need of money to sue a person in small claims. I wonder if he will fly out here just to attend the hearing. lol

stanley Decor my eyes — Harrasing emails

Customer Service at its Finest http://www.DecorMyEyes.com http://www.EyeWearUs.com Tony Russo Toll Free ...

DecorMyEyes.comworst customer service EVER

I own a pair of versage sunglasses I wanted to see what it would cost me to get one of the lenses repaired/replaced. I found this website www.decormyeyes.com and mailed in the sunglasses for an estimate on the repair. I got an email of the estimate. I had decided not to go ahead since for the same amount I could purchase a brand new pair. I emailed and asked not to repair but to send back my glasses since I had mailed a check for $12.00 to cover postage. A day or two later I get an email that the repair of the frame was completed. There was never anything wrong with the frames in the 1st place, plus I never authorized a repair. I got an email from a Tony Russo stating 'DUH' very unprofessional. I called him after this email, since I thought it was a joke the way he responded. He stated on the phone that we could workout a deal since the repair was never authorized. I didn't want to pay anything at all since I was going to get a new pair. Tony last remark to me was that since I didn't want or need the glasses he would be throwing them in the trash. Very nice! This company is a total scam and I suggest you report them to BBB.

Charle duPlessis Feb 17, 2010

After explaining in an e mail that I received the wrong colour sunglasses and would like to work out how to exchange them I received e mails that were abrupt and dimissive. After calling Tony Russo all the way from Australia I was shocked out of my skull how much he didnt care about helping me. After 10 minutes of trying to have him at least try and see my point he began getting insulting. Insulting Australians. Called us Kangaroo bangers. Told me that my choice in colour was gay and taunted me with gay comments. Then to top off his world class customer service attempt he went ahead and told me that he doent know why I chose the sh*t Christian Audigier sunglasses in the first place and said he would never wear them himself and that they fell appart after a few months anyway. Cheap stuff made in China!!
              I have never been insulted like that in all my life. Unproveked insults with a truckload of sarcasm.

• Go
              gosset Jun 18, 2010

I have similar stories concerning Tony Russo. I am not the he is mentally healthy. I am waiting for my credit card to be refunded. I have changed my credit card number as a result. I do not trust this person or this company.

See also: /URL removed/

Customer Service at its Finest

Tony Russo

Toll Free : [protected] or [protected]
              Fax Number : [protected]
              From Australia : [protected]
              From United Kingdom : [protected]

Decor My Eyes — FRAUD

I purchased an item, Dior Boudoir from decormyeyes.com on the 27th of February 2009 as a gift. I paid extra...

DecorMyEyes.comFRAUD

FRAUD WARNING!! Return policy specifically states order can be returned within 14 days for FULL REFUND, less ship cost. I, too, had to deal directly with a "STANLEY" and upon prompt return of glasses I was charged a 20% fee. This is not in compliance with their own policy. I issued a complaint via testimonial, but the testimonial goes directly to "STANLEY" who screens the email and refused to post. If you review the sites Testimonials, you will not see any complaints posted. DECORMYEYES.com is a FRAUD and I do not recommend you purchase anything from "STANLEY" who is unprofessional, unethical, dishonest and a thief!

• Mo
                Mor Jul 29, 2009

On their web site they specifically stated that name brand sunglasses could either have the existing lenses "buffed and polished" to remove scratches OR genuine name brand replacement lens (from the co. that made the sunglasses). They couldn't be buffed and polished. They told me they could get genuine replacement lenses, they could not and sent the glasses back with cheap plastic lenses that were scratched and packed in a baggie! They denied they said they could get genuine lenses.I did get back almost all of the money. They lied, and then said they could AGAIN get genuine replacement lenses and AGAIN couldn't! The NYS AG's office needs to be notified. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

janeDo3 Oct 26, 2009

I was thinking about doing business wit decormyeye until i read the reviews and i google map 56 Beaumont Street Brooklyn, NY 11235 and there is no facility it's a quite suburban neighborhood

• Sp
                Sportsguy May 30, 2010

THIS GUY IS AN [censor] - What a joke buyer beware!!!
                DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DECOREMY EYES. They have no customer service and their shipping is in their time not yours or what is advertised - what you get is crap nockoff junk DON't DO IT !!!

DecorMyEyes.comBuyer beware

Buyers Beware of decormyeyes.com or eyewearus.com or Stanley Bolds or as he can call himself Vito or Vitly Broker a Total Scam. Here was my experience with them. On Oct/09/08 I ordered Prada sunglasses from decormyeyes.com first I put them on their shopping cart without checking out, so Stanley send me an e-mail and asked me if there is a problem (I have is e-mail on file). So when I called him I told him what I'm looking for & for the best possible price & he replay with “you have nothing to worry about we have price match guarantee protection and the best prices out there" verbally & in writing so I placed my order. Within lies then a day I found the same sunglasses for $25.00 cheaper so I called him & he replay well sorry can't help you this sunglasses are discontinued so I can't match the price etc... the more we argued over the phone the more aggressive he become and started to call me names and threatening me at that point I knew I'm going nowhere with him I told him that I'm canceling the order and I don't want to deal with him anymore.

Next thing I know 2 days after I'm getting a shipment of an empty red Valentino box of sunglasses I send him an e-mail right away asking him what was that all about... within less the 1 hour he called me and asked me what is the problem like he did not had a clue... I told him about the empty box & why he will shipped it anyway since I told him to cancel the order. He replay sorry I can't cancel the order and I send you the Prada sunglasses & I don't know what are you talking about the bottom line he said it's my word against yours...

So at that point I had no choice I called my bank & reversed the charges since I used PayPal to transfer the money for the sunglasses & now I'm having an issue with PayPal as well since they told me if I didn't buy the sunglasses trough e-bay they will not have the protection that they are advertising and they said if I don't pay the money within 120 days they will put a collection agent on me which doesn't make any sense to me how can I pay for something I did not received And how a store or person like Stanley Bolds or Vitly or Vito broker hoe ever he went to call himself no wonder he is using so many names can get away with fraud and cheating customers like that.

Beware do not buy anything over the internet unless you really check the vender or the store you are buying from real good before putting your money out there and also its batter to pay by credit card & not by PayPal using you personal account... PayPal will not be responsible & will not be able to help you.

Do not buy from decormyeyes.com or eyewearus.com or Stanley Bolds or as he can call himself Vito or Vitly Broker unless you are willing to kiss your money goodbye... check a full list of complaints & disputes under the name mentioned above.

• Ex
                  Expects Better Apr 26, 2010

BEWARE decormyeyes.com
                  Scammer and a con artist. Thank god i did not send my money. I simply inquired about a pair of glasses. Something didn't seem right, so I checked with the BBB and noticed they had an "F" rating. I received a harrassing email from Tony Russo, aka Stanley Bolds, aka Vito Borker, calling me a "###" and a "[censored]" (sic). The man has never met me. BEWARE getting involved with this company. The guy should be committed.

• Da
                  dave occhipinti Dec 18, 2010

i ordered my rayban glasses i called they took my credit card number took the money out when i tried calling them to make sure they would be in for xmas no one is answering the phone if this was a legitamate buisness then someone shoud be there i have tried calling for two weeks then i called newyork and they have no listing i am getting nervous i think i have been scammed

• Da
                  dave occhipinti Dec 18, 2010

i ordered a repair on my rayban glasses i called them they took the money out of the bank when i tried calling them to make sure they wuold be in for xmas like they said they would now no one has answered the phone for two weeks a legitamate business would have people taking phone calls for customersthen i called information for there number there was no listing i think i have been scamed

DecorMyEyes/SunglassesScam, Selling Waste Product/Defective Merchandise

I ordered a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses (with free shipping). When I received the sunglasses, the frame was already damaged, I called DecorMyEyes immediately, they told me to send it back and they were going to exchange it, (they also promised, that they were going to refund the return shipping cost: $9.83, never happened) I sent it back the same day.
                Meanwhile Stanley Bolds sent me an e-mail, claimed that their products are exactly as pictured, 100% authentic, brand new and wanted me to read the testimonials, reviews on their website. Certainly you can not find/leave any negative feedbacks on their website due to their controlling.

When they received my sunglasses, Stanley Bolds claimed that the item was 100% perfect and there was nothing wrong with that. Come on, why would I want to exchange my sunglasses for the same model if they are 100% perfect, that is just insane! He still refuses to admit selling me defect of quality product! I believe the reason why he did not wanted to admit the fault and exchange the sunglasses, because they are selling only manufacturing WASTE PRODUCTS!

Finally when I managed to talk to his manager, Jessica. She said if I wanted to buy an original, quality product, I should have bought it at retail stores, not from them, not through the internet. I was shocked. Thank you very much, now it is clear to me, the reason why their price is below the average retail price, because they are selling DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS! If I had known it, I would have never purchased those low quality sunglasses from DecorMyEyes. After all I also question the authenticity of their products.

When I claimed to refund all my money back, they hung up on me. They refunded ONLY 63% OF MY MONEY( they charged me 20% restocking fee, their free shipping cost me $17.36, plus they never refunded my return shipping costs). They should change their slogan, instead of 100% satisfaction or money back, you should read on their website 0% SATISFACTION AND 63% MONEY BACK!
                DO NOT TRUST DECORMYEYES.COM, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM or they going to RIP YOU OFF, as they have done to me! SOMEBODY PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO CLOSE DOWN THEIR BUSINESS!

• Ka
                    KamiLA Apr 01, 2009

I almost bought a pair from them.. thanks for the heads up!

• Le
                    Leslie Apr 10, 2009

I had a horrible experience with Stanley and this company, don't ever buy from them!!!

• Le
                    Leslie Apr 10, 2009

Stanley was horrible to deal with. I tried to cancel my order and they negotiated with me to send me the order with a $50 check as a kind of refund. I agreed and never got the check. When I complained, Stanley became abusive. I disputed the charge with PayPal and they closed it without doing anything although I had all the documentation on email. Then Stanley started emailing me. He's a scary, scary man. I wish I'd never heard of this company. I wish someone would take action against them. It was a horrible experience.

• Up
                    upyoursStanleyBolds Aug 27, 2009

ditto to everything said on this original post and all comments tied to it. In addition, beware. Recently I was the victim of credit card identity theft. My almost certain hunch...Stanley Bolds is also making money selling peoples credit card numbers. How do I come to this hunch? I used my Healthcare FSA card to purchase my prescription eyewear from Bolds. It is the ONLY place where I have used that card outside of reputable doctors offices and my local pharmacy. It immediately gets denied if it's trying to be used for anything beside healthcare products or services. I was lucky. You may not be as lucky.

salessigndecor my eyes under emalish and co — stole my 1500.00 prescription eyeglasses

I believed the add and put in layaway a pair of cavier frames and was paying monthly.In January28 2008 I had...

www.decormyeyes.comHorrid customer service

I sent my eyeglasses in for the repair service of "Decor My Eyes" and since their website promises they can fix anything, I was confident they could fix the broken temple on mine.

I went for an entire month without my eyeglasses, getting by with an old prescription while I waited and waited and waited and waited for Decor My Eyes to get my UN-REPAIRED glasses back.

I had to wait 5 business days, calling every day before they confirmed they'd received them. I had to read the priority mail tracking number to the customer service lady before she could find my glasses.

The day after they confirmed they'd received them, they sent me an email saying that the lab was in a remodeling project so the glasses would be delayed by 3 or 4 days.

10 business days later, the lab had not responded to me so I started calling every day.

Finally, 20 business days or 1 month after I'd sent the glasses in, I get an email saying that my glasses cannot be repaired.

To top it off, they sent my glasses to the wrong person in Texas who then sent them to me in New Hampshire.

Decor My Eyes didn't offer to pay for the postage it cost me ($25.00) to have them tell me they couldn't fix them - even though they claim to fix them all http://www.decormyeyes.com/index.asp?cbocat=6

After 40 days without my broken glasses, I just feel lucky to have my broken pair back with me. Now I can find a reputable repair shop to deal with.

• Ro
                      Roger Nov 21, 2008

Its not their fault you're a dummy who paid $25 for shipping and broke your glasses beyond repair...i can melt my glasses down...doesnt mean they can fix it! You're stupid.

• Kk
                      K.K. Dec 31, 2008

Stanley Bolds/Vitaly Borker threatened my life after I rejected buy from him, sent me numerous threatening e-mails, left messages on our phone promicing kill me, send people to kill me (stab and hang).
                      I called my local police, and filed report with them.
                      I also filed FBI complaint and going to contact NY Attorney General.
                      I strongly recommend that everybody who was hurt by this company and assulted and treatened by this person should contact police.
                      I believe that Stanley Bolds is a criminal and involved in criminal acivity.
                      Police contacted him and informed him that he can be accused ot terrorist threat.
                      So, be aware!

• Pr
                      Princess Tango Feb 25, 2009

Decor My Eyes are Scammers! I purchased sunglasses for almost $300. I was sent scratched lenses (both) and scratched arms. When I tried to make a claim on my AMEX, Decor My Eyes chopped up their internet listing to 'show' that the item was damaged and was a customer return. Why would I spend almost 300 for a damaged item; let alone put scratched lenses in front of my eyes! They are fraudulent, and criminal, and they haven't finished hearing from me.
                      DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. THEY ALSO E-MAILED ME SOME REALLY AWFUL STUFF - OF WHICH I STILL HAVE THE EVIDENCE. IT'S NOT OVER.

• De
                      dee Apr 03, 2009

I just rec'd my second pair of defective glasses today from DecorMyEyes and called them to complain as soon as the UPS man drooped off box and seen them broke in box. Should have kept the first pair that was broke, it was broke less than this pair. Lens was scratched so bad on both pairs you could not even see out of them. When I complained about that the girl on line said "well you are going to have different lens put in them anyways aren't you?" What if I going to wear my contact? This guy Stanley has been supposed to call me, I am holding my breathe turning blue! I am a glasses girl, I buy a new pair of glasses a month, count it up Stanley! You just lost yourself a whole lots of money...STUPID!

torres276 Aug 21, 2009

I became Irate when sales rep insulted me stating I couldn't read their policy on order processing. Received multiple insulting and threatening emails. Was told they don't believe in customer rights and they were in control for they had the merchandise i needed. Was told they were going to watch out for any orders I would place online and cancel such orders. Fraudulently Charged my Credit Card, and then partially refunded amount. I'm not upset any longer for this business a complete joke.

i agree

torres276 Aug 21, 2009

i agree, they are horrible...im sure they will satisfy some customers but they really are horrible...

torres276 Aug 21, 2009

i agree with you on this...i dont know who this guy is...but this definitely fits the profile of this guy and company...my brother is a police officer and lives next door to me so im ok...besides i can handle myself pretty well and i dont really care who he is or what he can do.

Decor My Eyes — glasses

I wanted to buy my mother a christmas gift and i knew that she wanted a pair of designer glasses. so...

DecorMyEyes.comI ordered sunglasses and received empty box

Here was my experience with them.

On Oct/09/08 I ordered Prada sunglasses from decormyeyes.com first I put them on their shopping cart without checking out, so Stanley send me an e-mail and asked me if there is a problem ( I have is e-mail on file). So when I called him I told him what I’m looking for & for the best possible price & he replay with “you have nothing to worry about we have price match guarantee protection and the best prices out there” verbally & in writing so I placed my order. Within les then a day I found the same sunglasses for $25.00 cheaper so I called him & he replay well sorry can’t help you this sunglasses are discontinued so I can’t match the price etc… the more we argued over the phone the more aggressive he become and started to call me names and threatening me at that point I knew I’m going nowhere with him I told him that I’m canceling the order and I don’t want to deal with him anymore.

Next thing I know 2 days after I’m getting a shipment of an empty red Valentino box of sunglasses I send him an e-mail right away asking him what was that all about… within less the 1 hour he called me and asked me what is the problem like he did not had a clue… I told him about the empty box & why he will shipped it anyway since I told him to cancel the order. He replay sorry I can’t cancel the order and I send you the Prada sunglasses & I don’t know what are you talking about the bottom line he said it’s my word against yours…

So at that point I had no choice I called my bank & reversed the charges since I used PayPal to transfer the money for the sunglasses & now I’m having an issue with PayPal as well since they told me if I didn’t buy the sunglasses trough e-bay they will not have the protection that they are advertizing and they said if I don’t pay the money within 120 days they will put a collection agent on me which doesn’t make any sense to me how can I pay for something I did not received And how a store or person like Stanley Bolds or Vitly or Vito broker hoe ever he went to call himself no wonder he is using so many names can get away with fraud and cheating customers like that.

Beware do not buy anything over the internet unless you really check the vender or the store you are buying from real good before putting your money out there and also its batter to pay by credit card & not by PayPal using you personal account… PayPal will not be responsible & will not be able to help you.

Do not buy from decormyeyes.com or eyewearus.com or Stanley Bolds or as he can call himself Vito or Vitly Broker unless you are willing to kiss your money goodbye… check a full list of complaints & disputes under the name mentioned above.

• Hb
                        H.B Oct 18, 2009

Oh crap... I ordered an Oakley + a Tag heuer night vision... guess what???? The boxes came empty!!! No sunglasses at all... dispute filed with Visa, am not spare em at all!!!