www.cleverbridge.net / Koeln. DE / internet fraud

Fax # [protected] [protected]
Owner E-mail: noc@cleverbridge.com

Web Registrar: Internetwire Communications, GMBH
Web site http://www.internetwire.de
Immediately report to FBI at www.ic3.gov, close your bank account, bank will follow up.Send an e-mail with facts to the Registrar and crook direct. I also contacted Interpol and Koeln Police DEpt. in Germany.

Comments

• Cl
      27th of Aug, 2009

Dear readers,

although we have immediately contacted the customer after receiving a complaint, here is a response to the comment above:

Our company cleverbridge which is based out of Cologne Germany (with offices in Chicago), is the e-commerce partner of a variety of software manufacturers worldwide. We process orders and payments on behalf of our clients.

We at cleverbridge aren't allowed by law to charge customers unless they willingly provide us with their payment information.
    In this case the customer placed an order for a software product on July 7th, and was confused because she saw our name (cleverbridge) on the credit card statement, instead of the software manufacturers.

There is however always a note at the bottom of our shopping cart that displays that the charge will appear as www.cleverbridge.net Koeln.

Though we already have contacted the customer directly to clear out any misunderstandings, we're here to answer any questions.

If you have further questions, feel free to contact our customer service team.We'll be happy to assist you:

• Wi
      21st of Mar, 2010

I am looking at my bank statement and see that I am charged 29.95 for something and .90 for International Transaction Fee. I would very much like to know what I received and who this was paid to.

WilliamMMiler@Charter.Net

• Ji
      13th of Aug, 2010

Interpol? lol. I'm sure they're right on that!