www.cleverbridge.net Koeln Deuunauthorised debit

On checking my credit card details, I have had an unauthorised debit of $29.95 from the above website made on 7 Sept 2009. I have no idea who they are or for what this money has been taken for. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

RESOLVED

• Updated by cleverbridge Customer Service · Dec 21, 2009

Dear Ms Hawkett,

cleverbridge is an e-commerce partner for over 200 software manufacturers, for whom we process payments.

It seems an order was placed on 9/5/08 for the Registry Booster from Uniblue Systems.

This was an annually recurring subscription and on 9/5/09 your subscription was renewed.

For assistance with this order, please contact Uniblue directly at

www.uniblue.com/support/ticket.

You are also welcome to contact cleverbridge.

cleverbridge Customer Support

Please check out our details with the Better Business Bureau:

• Updated by cleverbridge Customer Service Team · Aug 22, 2012

Dear Jon,
    (order [protected])
    Thank you for your post. cleverbridge is the payment processor for a variety of software manufacturers and digital media companies. Based on your comment, you are not sure who cleverbridge is or what their name is doing on your credit card statement. Since we are an e-commerce company and process payments, our name appears on credit card statements in place of the company from whom you purchased the product. This information is provided to you on the website that you purchased the product from, on the checkout page in the shopping cart, and on the receipt that is sent to your email upon completion of your purchase. Also, by doing a quick search on this forum or on Google for ‘cleverbridge’, you will see that other customers have had the same inquiry as you and have had all their questions answered.

Since we do not want to deliver personal information on a public forum, we kindly ask that you contact us directly so that we can provide you with further information regarding your order. We can discuss what the purchase was for, when it occurred, and other measures we can take such as a offering a refund. We have provided our contact information, which includes a phone number and email address below:

Also, you may want to delete this post IMMEDIATELY as it is NEVER a good idea to post a full credit card number to an online forum.

Sincerely,
    cleverbridge Customer Support

mariek Sep 15, 2009

This is a charge for a computer system cleanup. I used one off the internet thru microsoft website and it charged my bank as cleverbridge. I hope this helps jog your memory or someoneis frauding your bank account.

Jayesh Bhatia Nov 08, 2009

I received $29.95 charge on my credit card on Oct 14, 2009. I have neither authorized this charge nor done any transaction with this company. I requeste that this company refund this amount on my credit card as soon as possible. Thanks.

• Attention Complaints Board Readers!!!
    cleverbridge is the e-commerce partner for hundreds of software companies throughout the world. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding a particular order or an unfamiliar bank/credit card charge, please contact us at +1.[protected] or [email protected] and we will respond to your inquiry within a few hours.

• Rz
    rzabelle Nov 18, 2009

I do not recall any such charge. If it can be shown what it was for, and if I did order it, I will pay it.

MargaretMc642 Dec 18, 2009

The same has just happened to me. If I once paid this company it was a very long time ago and they are not authorised to do autmatic withdrawals.

jon crocker Aug 19, 2012

CHARGED39.90 ON MY CREDIT CARD CHASE [protected]

charles baxter Aug 27, 2012

keep billing my credit card, for already purchased product