WorldWide Papas/Papa John's / fraud
My husband and I invested our hard earned money in a Papa John's Russian franchisee 5 years agao. By this time the franchisee was to have over 20 restaurants. There are only 4 restaurants still and the franchisee keeps raising money (millions of dollars) but not building restaurants! Where is all the money going? We don't get answers to any of our questions!! Papa John's is supporting this group that has taken our money and not put it to use as promised. When I have tried to contact Papa John's now they won't talk to me and say that these guys are current franchisees and that's it. What kind of company is Papa John's? Why would they support this group? Makes you wonder. There is a real story here and not a good one I think.
Two Honest Investors
More WorldWide Papas/Papa John's Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's Pizza - as bad as it gets!
- Papa John's - Overcharge
- Papa John's - papa john's
- Papa John's - employee and employer
- Papa John's - racist pizza and rude pizza company in montgomery al... 
- Papa John's - pizza was supposed to be vegan and all wrong order!