World Education Services (WES) / educational credential assessment (eca) - reference number 3001512-said, niculina margareta
I sent twice my Romanian documents for review which have been rejected "The document received was not properly verified in the
manner required by WES" .
In the process they followed your instructions, and the documents have been verified by the university and by the notary twice. There is no clarification in regard to rejection.
I am trying to understand how is possible to reject the Romanian documents and accept the English ones which have been translated and stamped at the same institutions as the originals.
The agency which has submitted them under my name has no clue.
Please, advise where can I obtain clarifications in regard to my rejected Romanian documents.
More World Education Services (WES) Complaints & Reviews
- World Education Services - cheating innocent people 
- World Educational Services (WES) - worst customer service I ever experienced! 
- World Education Services - my degree evaluation 
- Wes.org - Bad customer service & delay of evaluation 
- World Education Services - fraud/rip-off 
- World Education Services [WES] - course by course evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - degree assessment for immigration
- World Education Services [WES] - upgrade
- World Education Services [WES] - transcript evaluation
- World Education Services [WES] - documents evaluation