Woolworths / daily emails and call service
I have been receiving woolwoths emails on a daily basis. I have been trying to unsubscribe on a daily basis. With every email that is send to me, I unsusbribe.
I have tried to call WW at the number provided in the emails to stop the emails, but in about an hour I have spoken to 10 different people and a whole bunch of music, just to tell me 'you are speaking to the wrong person, Ill put ypu though'.
I dont want emails any more but how can you stop it if no one is willing to help. I also DO NOT want to speak to another WW consultant.
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card
- Woolworths Australia - cat food and poor attitude