Woolworths Australia / lack of staff support
Scone store at 1pm on Wednesday 16th November.i was in a lineup behind 2 other people when the attendant called for help from another employee. The other employee came down and had a look at how many people were there and turned and went away with no assistance to the other employee. There was 2 other people behind me with trolley loads full.The service has been dropping for the last 2 months but yesterday took the cake. I have dealt with woolworths in scone for at least 15 years shopping once a week on a average of 150.00 to 200.00 a week but if this persistence of not helping your co-worker keeps up there is a coles in scone which will be my next move.hope this will not have to happen.please investigate. many thanks.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths delivery driver
- Woolworths Australia - cheesecake passionfruit.
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand 20 pack of potato chips
- Woolworths Australia - hillview processed light cheese slices
- Woolworths Australia - online order