Woolworths Australia — flowers
My partner purchased me a bunch of flowers to surprise me last night for our 8 year anniversary (Woolworths Caltex- Cornubia).
The flowers were $19.95 and had a sticker saying ‘fresh today'.
There is no way that these flowers were fresh yesterday when he purchased them.I had to bin half of them as I placed them in a vase as they were dead and fell to bits.I had to pull the leaves off the stems that were mouldy and cut 1/4 of the stems off.
Extremely upset by the quality and money that was wasted on them!!!
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card