Woolworths Australiadouble charged on credit card

I purchased groceries from Noth Orange Woolworths on Saturday 12 November 2017 at approximately 10.06 am.
I paid cash of $265.00 and $70.05 on my credit card. The cashier told me the card had not gone through and called another staff member over to watch while she processed it again. At this time i queries"have i only been charged once". To which she replied "yes".
We then left the store. On Thursday 16 November 2017 i realised on my online credit card statement that i had in fact been charged twice.
I phoned the store at 7am and was told the person i needed to speak to would not be in untill 8am and would call me back.
After not hearing from anyone I phoned the store at approx 1.30 and was told the till was infact out and she had to look into it further and would call me back.
It is now Monday and I have arrived at the store to sort ot out only to be told that i was given $200 cash back and the girl dealing with it would have to look at the surveillance tomorrow. This answer was not satisfactory to me and i asked to see the store manager.
Gareth came out and told me a similar thing only just going on what he had been told. I was not happy with this answer as i never received $200 back in cash. I told him that I understand mistakes happen but it is how you rectify them that matters. I had intended to do my weekly shop there but would now be going to Coles. He said he would need 15 minutes to try to sort it out.
Gareth returned in that time and had watched the surveillance and could see that i did indeed hand over $265 in cash and was charged twice on my card. He then refunded the $70.05 to my credit card.
I have to say that the overall experience with Woolworths was extremely poor and if i hadnt refused to leave would have been fobbed of again.
Once again i will say that mistakes happen but its how you fix them that matters and the staff i spoke to lady Thursday are extremely poor in that department.
If you wish to contact me further in tegards to my experience please do so on [protected] or [protected]
Regards