Woolworths Australiacat food and poor attitude

Woolworths in Erskineville, Sydney, NSW recently stopped stocking 400g cans of cat food, leaving only expensive small cans and sachets. I have tried at least 3 times to make a complaint about this to local store staff - they have no interest. This afternoon Tim said he had "no interest and didn't care if had a complaint" and told me to "take your attitude elsewhere" when I tried to explain that it only left expensive options. Obviously the local staff feel disempowered which results in a poor attitude. They don't care and I assume that Woolworths don't care either. The company limiting options on things like cat food is a nasty little price gouge. Makes me feel that Woolworths is not a reputable company and don't allow local staff to address reasonable concerns from their customers.

Ji
Apr 27, 2018

Comments

• 33
      Jun 03, 2019

Woolworths? There hasn't been a Woolworths store in America for 5o years (at least)!! Maybe that guy with the expensive cat food complaint should get back on his horse and head out to a nice silent movie...I hear there's a new one with Tom Mix starting tonight at the Bijou in Sydney.