Woodsprings Suites / unprofessional general manager

Unprofessional is the word when it comes to the general manager at the woodspring suites in tyler, Tx. I received my receipt on November 18, 2017 stating that I was being charged for a rate 799.99(monthly) at the price of $25.94(daily). One of the front desk staff informed me that my room is supposed to be at 599.99(monthly) at the price of $19.24(daily). After attempting to speak with the general manager, nothing was resolved. I'm still being charged at a rate that I didn't sign for, and nothing is being done. After explaining to the general manager that this isn't right, he turns belligerent towards me, and would not let me voice my concern. As a customer, I know that I have rights, and unfournely, they were not welcomed. This has been a really bad experience staying here when it comes to the general manager. As long as he has his title as a general manager, I will not recommend this hotel to anyone, because don't want this terrible experience to happen to the next customer. I'm just one of the customers at this hotel that is at it wits end with the general manager. If you choose to stay with them, please be advised to ask for a FULL RECEIPT, not partial, because in the long run, you will get overcharged.

De