Wish.com / packages not being received and delivered

My name is Destiny Johnson. I unfortunately can't find my client number. Over the last three months my household has had five packages that have not been received but claimed to be delivered. These packages have been from two different accounts, two on my account and three on my sister's account. For three of these packages we were told that because they were claimed to be delivered there was nothing that could be done. If it was one or two packages I could understand but five is unacceptable. I am incredibly dissatisfied with the delivery service. I have ordered packages prior to this last six months and haven't had a problem. I have gotten a refund for one of my packages, but the packages not being delivered in a major inconvenience. The two packages I order are for my wedding. Here is the tracking number for one of the packages on my account, [protected], this order was placed on June 2, 2017 and the estimated date of delivery was July 11, 2017. I don't have the tracking number for the other order since it was refunded but here is the order number, 5931cb83a4d09f24cf226f8e, . The order was placed on June 2, 2017 and the estimated delivery date was July 5, 2017. On my sister's account there are three orders that have not been delivered. Her name is Ireland Johnson. Here is the tracking number for the first package, [protected], the order was placed on May 5, 2017 and the estimated date of deliver was June 6, 2017. The tracking number for the second package is, YT1712201267326658, this order was placed on May 1, 2017 and the estimated date of delivery was June 5, 2017. The third package says it was delivered but we never received it. The tracking number for that one is, LW229996891CN, I don't have the placement date for this one but it says it was delivered on May 15, 2017. It is now July 19, 2017 and we have not received any of these packages. I would like the packages to be delivered and received They are all packages that we need.

Ba
Jul 19, 2017

Comments

• Ne
      1st of Nov, 2017

Hi
    The same thing happened with me and they haven't gotten back and I have checked with my neighbors as well
    Sadly since it's already been paid for its such a waste of money as well
    Did you finally get all your orders?, Or a refund?

• Ru
      28th of Feb, 2018

@NeoTea No

• Ka
      26th of Mar, 2018

I also had a package marked as delivered that NEVER showed up. It only contained one of two items I ordered at the same time. I am 100% confident that it is because they are mostly a scam website. They simply said "based on the tracking information we can confirm it was delivered" ...like, thanks? Never ordering from there again.

• Ta
      7th of Dec, 2018

I am currently going through this right now with Wish. I had purchased an IPAD mini for my daughter for Christmas. The package says it's been delivered yet I have not received it. I have security cameras that catch every angle of my house and they clearly show that no package was delivered on the day and time that it was scanned saying it was delivered. Wish Customer Support says they will not issue a refund since the package has been scanned as delivered and told me to review their refund policy. I've looked over every policy I could find and didn't see anything that says they're not responsible for lost packages. So now I'm out over $150 for the IPAD plus I still don't have it.