Wish.com / my order history

I have had to reset my phone and install wish app again, i have items ordered awhile ago, but cannot track items because no history, I have signed in with email and Facebook as well. I have emails regarding my orders but when I open them, I get error message 404, what is that, my bank account shows I have paid for the items, but just can't get any information, the app help feature is no help at all

An
May 11, 2017

Comments

• Cj
      11th of May, 2017

This stuff they send is cheap junk and it's not easy to contact these people.

• Do
      31st of May, 2017

Im tired of my account being used this is the secound time its happened ive not order a thing from wish.com

• La

The. Backpack. Said. I. Could. Keep. It. Keep
    What. I. Still. Haven't. Received. It. And. It's. May
    Ordered. It. In. March. I'm. Quite. Sure. It. Was
    Returned. To. The. Store. They. Told. Me. It
    Was. Still. In. Transit. I. Think. They. Lost. It!?!
    I. Also. Ordered. Slippers. In. January. They. Said
    Was. The. Time. I. Rebooted. My. Phone. METRO
    PCS. Told. Me. To. Restart. My. Phone. My. Google
    Acct. Was. Wrong. I. Put. My. E-mail. In. They. Did. Not
    Recognize. It. Put. My. User. Name. They. Said. Some
    One. Already. Had. This. That. Someone. Was. Me!!!
    Never. Reboot. Or. Restart. Your. Phone. This. Is. How
    I. Lost. My. Order. History. With. Wish.com. it. Was
    Very. Hard. To. Get. Back. Wish. Is. Always. Losing
    Something. And. It's. Hard. To. Get. REFUNDS

• Li
      1st of Aug, 2017

My name linda schiffino i made and order july 2017 doent show up on my store history i purshed $30.00 in merchandise.

20th of Sep, 2017

I cannot talk to a real person when I call contact number with my complaint that I have "NO ORDER HISTORY " on my laptop bu t I do on my phone what's up with that????? So basically I have two complaints HELP!!! I have tried settings, logging in and out on different days and times, etc. I don't want to talk to a recording especially with no positive feedback, no feedback at . I do like shopping with WISH but this a been going on long enough. Thank you.

• Mi
      19th of Jul, 2018

I RECEIVED A MINI COMPRESS THAT ABSOLUTELY DOESN'T WORK. Getting a complete run around from Wish. Keep asking for a picture for the item that clearly shows. How stupid is the request?

• Di
      2nd of Sep, 2018

It has been 3months sences I put in my order it has been taking out of my bank account .I receiverd a little pack of ginger root seeds.I have not heard from you please return my funds

• Ar
      6th of Oct, 2018

MY ORDER WAS SENT BACK : HOW CAN I GET MY MERCHANDISE BACK GBOMAN662@GMAIL .COM ARCHIE WILLIAMS

• Os
      16th of Nov, 2018

I order my merchandise on Oct 1, 2018 and I have not received my package.

• Ll
      13th of Dec, 2018

hi I received wrong item. stay a way from wish they sent wrong item...twice... WISH .com hotlloyd60@hotmail.com

• Ro
      23rd of Dec, 2018

their system in general is hard to navigate. when you type in "order History" a page offering items for sale appears?? In the drop down space on the top of the page there is no listing for "order history" Items are generally decent but he customer service (or noi service) sucks! Can't talk to a human? Never had this problem with "ANY" other online sales company What's up with that???

11th of Jan, 2019

I can not get on your site. I do not know why facebook I am no longer using. I hate facebook

11th of Jan, 2019

i have got one of the four iterms i bout, i have been waiting for it but still dont get it, it has left with one sneaker and thwo wrist watches

11th of Jan, 2019

i need the rest of my items please, my visa card shows that i paid all of the iterms i bought but only one has been brought to me