Wish / ruined christmas because of you.

Saginaw, MI, United States Review updated:

Yes I was told that most of my gifts would be here you he 21st. Or 24th at the lasts. I haven't received most of my gifts and the problem is I ordered them as Christmas presents for my daughter and family and now it's ruined. I also ordered them with plenty of time to get here. I understand that the tracking is merely a guess onot when. They will be here, but wish.com has completely ruined my Christmas. I have thousands of Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook followers will know just what kind retailer you are.

Co
Dec 24, 2016

Comments

• Am
      Dec 24, 2016

I agree 100%. I also ordered my son 2 pair of joggers he really wanted for christmas and he is 12 years old. They were to be here by today the 24th of December at latest, I even paid for the faster shipping and still have not received them. My son will be very upset and has ruined my Christmas spirit in terms of online shopping.
    3 of my past orders I never even received. They did refund my money but the fact that all they do is apologize n refund is a joke. I think we should be able to speak with a live agent of the company. The fact that your not able to do that when there's an issue just says "baby company" to me. Every place I know of has a customer support live number to call to speak to someone.
    I will never order from them again and I have been informed I can sue their corporation due to the many issues I have had. I don't want to resort to that but ruining christmas by not getting a gift order is just crossing the line. My kids deserve to have their gifts on Christmas not a week later or at all.
    Angry Mother

• To
      Dec 29, 2016

You can't expect retailers to deliver on time at Christmas. The amount of parcels and letters going through post offices at this time of year is astonishing. If you had ordered your gifts earlier and not at the last minute you would have had everything you wanted. Don't blame the retailer or the delivery company for your failure to think ahead and buy gifts at a reasonable time. You really relied on them delivering to you on Xmas eve? That's absolutely ridiculous.

•   Dec 31, 2016

I wish (pun intended) people would educate themselves before shopping for cheap stuff on websites that have their merchandise come from CHINA. Your packages must go through customs first. Your packages are probably stuck in customs. WISH, nor any other online retailer, can do a damn thing about that. Next time, order in October for a Christmas delivery.