Wirefly.com / Rebate program through Wirefly is scam!
A year ago I bought a Motorola cell phone through Wirefly.com. I sent the two rebate forms in on time and with the required documentation. On 15 May 06 I got a notice that the wireless bill was 'invalid.' When I called the Rebate Center on 25 May 06 at 1101 to ask what the problem was I was told again, that the bill was 'invalid.' The woman I talked to couldn't say what was wrong with the copy of the current bill directly from Verizon, but since I was such a good customer they would process the rebates right away. Months passed and in September I got another notice saying that the cell bill was invalid because it didn't have the cell number on it but I could send another copy of the cell bill with the cell number within 30 days from the notice. I made another copy of the most current cell bill, making sure the cell number was on it and sent it off.
Now it's the last day of November and I went to cellphonerebates.com to see where the heck my rebates are. I plugged in my Claim ID number and it comes up with no such number. The rebate program through Wirefly is just a scam and judging by the number of complaints against Wirefly on the Internet, Wirefly is deaf and has no interest in their company's reputation.
More Wirefly.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wirefly - Scam and cheating 
- Wirefly - Wirefly/Simplexity Fraud and Un-fair service 
- Wirefly - Avoid Wirefly! 
- Wirefly - monies refunded back to my account 
- Wirefly.com - Not a credible site 
- Wirefly Is The Worst - liars 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - An early termination fee on a phone that I am still currently using 
- WIREFLY .COM - Scam 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - Be cool! It is a robbery... 
- Wirefly - Stealing my money