Winn-Dixie — ice cream
A few days ago I purchased a 28oz container of Häagen-Dazs "dulce de Leche" caramel ice cream. Though it was 8+ $, I thought that I would splurge since I was in FL (live in NY) and it was warm. When I went to eat some of it that evening I noticed that it was icy (crytallized) and had a taste like it had been in the freezer too long. I was looking forward to the creamy rich texture Haagen Dazs normally has. After a couple more times of tasting it, and being disappointed, I decided to check the outdated on the container. I was shocked to find that the date on the bottom of the carton was March 12th, 2016. This explained the crystalline texture and off taste. What I cannot fathom is Winn Dixie selling ice cream this old. If I ever get ice cream at Winn Dixie again, I will be sure to check the outdated before purchasing.
More Winn-Dixie Complaints & Reviews
- Winn Dixie - cashing checks 
- Winn-Dixie - terrible treatment 
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment 
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment by mgmt.
- Winn Dixie - selling rotten food 
- Winn-Dixie Stores - deli department
- Winn-Dixie - employees
- Winn-Dixie Stores - pharmacist richard and winn dixie manager
- Winn-Dixie Stores - employee
- Winn-Dixie - pharmacy refuse to fill medications