Winco / terrible customer service
I have shopped at WinCo this past year because of their low pricesbut, I will no longer because of terrible customer service. We have had to many incidences with returning food because it was bad. It is suppose to be 100% satisfaction. Most stores return your items with no questions asked or replaced followed by an apology. They also have a sign that clearly states if an item rings up wrong you will get the item free. When I pointed out to the checker that the item was wrong and reminded her of their policy she chuckled, then she had someone check the price and it was wrong. She was told to give it to me for free. She then gave me my receipt but still no money for the item that was priced wrong. After 15 minutes of waiting I told her to keep it. We have also returned milk because it was bad but we were told it is suppose to taste that way! We went to customer service to return a bulk item that was priced wrong and was bad. We were told that it was our fault it was priced wrong and also that they can only return what was left in the bag.
It seems that at WinCo the employee's are always right and the customer is always wrong. We have other choices of grocery stores to shop in our town that welcome our business with fresh food, fast and friendly customer service!
More Winco Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices 
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- WinCo Foods - no holiday bonus for you 2018
- WinCo Foods - employee cynthia bad service
- WinCo Foods - person
- WinCo Foods - old trapper beef jerky peppered sticks
- [Resolved] Winco - cashiers letting a very drunk man continue to insult an elderly women and I front of my 3 yr old!!