WinCo Foods / food poisening
My sister and I got food poisening on meat we bought and cooked it on dec 12 2010 and had to go to the doctor for some medicine for the vomiting and neausa. The store wrote up an accident report for thier insurance company and said it will take 72 hrs to get back to us. Have not heard anything back as of yet. It felt like someone reached in and ripped out my stomach.
More WinCo Foods Complaints & Reviews
- WinCo Foods - bad employment practices 
- WinCo Foods - couldent buy beer. not following ca law 
- Winco - rude out of line 
- Winco - customer service 
- WinCo Foods - treated unfairly 
- WinCo Foods - old trapper beef jerky peppered sticks
- Winco - cashiers letting a very drunk man continue to insult an elderly women and I front of my 3 yr old!!
- WinCo Foods - produce
- WinCo Foods - belittling 
- WinCo Foods - customer service