Wilson - Gray YMCA Youth and Family Center / bullied, discriminatory and threaten
The Ymca have a Discriminatory and Threaten policy inlace whereby if your forced to stay one due to being made a deaf.
We attend 5am-7am to play basketball every wed and friday.
I am very disappointment with YMCA Staff Because when Somebody say that he going punch in my face and Staff Didn't careless but Laughing at me. Stab my back that I can't hear them. But i Can read the lip. One person who start threaten me then Everybody start theater me. Either Staff doing nothing but walk me out of the door. I didn't do anything wrong in every week. I alway get pick on and Im weak link on the Basketball court. when I try to work it out and move on with other player, They like to play the game with me and saying, " Huh, Im deaf, and Laughing front other people" The Ymca Staff just sat down and Listen to conversation and laugh along with them. Staff threaten me that If I get into argument and they will suspend me that i didn't do. They never warn other player that to leave me alone or stop bullied. Not even one time. It goes on and on. I ma very loyal with YMCA more than 4 year and I dont have any problem with people and staff. I was minding my business and do my thing. I am different and I need make a change. I want YMCA Staff to do better job before they let it happen and make it worse. I need your support and what Should I do?
More Wilson - Gray YMCA Youth and Family Center Complaints & Reviews
- YMCA - unprofessional director 
- YMCA-West Chester (PA) - terrible value for the money 
- YMCA - discrimination 
- Alief YMCA - heidi brasher
- YMCA - abuse 
- [Resolved] Wheeler Regional YMCA - discrimination by lisa/membership sales against a member
- YMCA - complain in regards unfair procedures
- YMCA of the USA - employment fraud 
- YMCA Downtown Chattanooga TN - will not remove my name from their payroll systems
- YMCA Vanderbilt - favoritism and discrimination