White Castle Management — unethical behavior
On 04/20/18 my husband went through the drive through and we noticed a couple days later that he had been charged twice ($9.06)for the same order ( I have attached a copy of my bank statement) On 04/24/18 I went in to try to get this corrected. Once I went in I feel that I was treated as though I was trying to get away with something. The lady that I spoke with never once apologized, she continued to look it up in the register there and printed out one receipt and said that was all she showed. When I showed her my statement she basically was directing attention to other charges, Again, treating me like I was trying to get something for Free!! She then advised that she would have to call Corporate. I advised her that I would contact corporate myself. If White Castle needs this $9.06 so much they can keep it! The way I was treated was very unprofessional and not appreciated at all!!! If anyone would like to contact me regarding this issue my email is [protected]@yahoo.com or cell number is [removed].
More White Castle Management Complaints & Reviews
- White Castle - service 
- White Castle - beverage concern 
- White Castle Management - prejudice shown toward two patrons by an employee/manager 
- White Castle - poor management skills
- White Castle - o chips 
- White Castle Management - poor food quality
- White Castle Management - habitually terrible service
- White Castle Management - food
- White Castle Management - wait time at white castle store #0500200
- White Castle - ups was treated like we was placing an order for a combo meal.