White Castle Managementunethical behavior

On 04/20/18 my husband went through the drive through and we noticed a couple days later that he had been charged twice ($9.06)for the same order ( I have attached a copy of my bank statement) On 04/24/18 I went in to try to get this corrected. Once I went in I feel that I was treated as though I was trying to get away with something. The lady that I spoke with never once apologized, she continued to look it up in the register there and printed out one receipt and said that was all she showed. When I showed her my statement she basically was directing attention to other charges, Again, treating me like I was trying to get something for Free!! She then advised that she would have to call Corporate. I advised her that I would contact corporate myself. If White Castle needs this $9.06 so much they can keep it! The way I was treated was very unprofessional and not appreciated at all!!! If anyone would like to contact me regarding this issue my email is [protected]@yahoo.com or cell number is [removed].

Sg
Apr 25, 2018

Comments

• To
      Apr 27, 2018

I like to stop by and pick up sausage and cheese for breakfast. I just wonder why it cost so much. The breakfast slider with sausage, egg and cheese is $1.79 each. Why can't you get a reduced price when you order it without egg. You charge more for cheese, why not charge less for minus the egg?