Whirlpool Refrigerator / I will definitely change the refrigerator

1 India Review updated:

I have a whirlpool refrigerator. Recently ( a month back) there was a problem in the fridge. I complained to the service center in Bangalore. A person came from there and found that there is problem in the electronic circuit and that part has to be replaced. Till now nothing has happened and every time I call then the only answer that i get that that component is not available and they are waiting for that.

The response that I got from the dealer that the company makes new models very frequently and so the old model spares may not available.

From last one month the fridge is lying as it is and no one bother to look at it. Such a pathetic service that the whirlpool is having is really pity. Why should I bother to wait??

I will definitely change the refrigerator.

Comments

• Pr
      19th of Jul, 2007

Even i have a very bad experience with Whirlpool refrigerator Model FF350. Purchased on 22/04/2004. I really curse myself why i bought the above refrigerator in spite the dealer told me to go for Samsung.

• Ha
      15th of Jun, 2013

I have FF350 and faced contrller problem within one year of use. Local dealer charged for it. Again after one year of use I am facing another problem :
    " Water leakage from the rear of the fridge " Now my question is
    1) This water is very limited quantity. and drains once in a day or once in two days. Cooling still proper both upper and lower.
    Is it due to ice accumulation problem ?
    2) Is it due to thermostat which does not operate blower fan timely ? Where is this thermostat located ?
    3) I want to know the source of water. When the technician will visit he may not see the water. Should I allow him to research ?
    Your early reply will be appreciated. Best Regards