Whirlpool — can't be trusted
Be careful out there. It seems as if Whirlpool offers rebates on washer dryers and if something happens with the submission, they tell you that its too late to submit it a second time unless you respond really quickly. The Whirlpool agent told me that there is an expiration date on all rebates, even though customers submitted them properly and were lost at Whirlpool. I asked her how anyone other than employees and those shafted by Whirlpool are supposed to know this. Her only response "All rebates have expiration dates" Sounds like the IRS to me. If you submit a rebate, watch it like a hawk because Whirlpool will use this lame exCuse to back out of their obligation. My cost was $200.
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products