Whataburger / poor customer service
Today, February 14, 2018 I went to Whataburger Store # 720 on Quaker Ave in Lubbock Texas. I went through the drive thru and ordered my lunch at 12:36 pm. There was a line all the way around the building when I was asked to pull around and wait for my food. At 1:02 pm I was late getting back to work from lunch so I went inside. They were carrying food out for cars behind me. I asked where my order was, they told me they were still waiting on my onion rings! It was 1:05 before I was able to get my food and I was seriously late to work. This is unacceptable! I understand being busy but, if they had some organizational skills, this would not have happened. I will NEVER go back to that store.
More Whataburger Complaints & Reviews
- Whataburger Fultondale Alabama - harrassment/racial remarks 
- Whataburger - service 
- Whataburger - wrong order again x meny! 
- Whataburger - horrible food 
- What A Burger / # 5 Combo - raw chicken
- Whataburger - wrong order 3 different times / then was called "hoe" by the employee.
- Whataburger - incorrect order
- Whataburger - manager / food
- Whataburger - drive thru customer service/meal
- Whataburger - wrong order twice