Whataburger / food/behavior/service

san antonio, FL, United States Review updated:

I was recently in the drive through on Thursday at whataburger on cypress and san pedro in san antonio texas. When I pulled up to get my food and pay I saw one of your employees a long haired black male grabbing from behind one of your employees a white female who looked a great deal younger. When I asked the girl at the window to speak with a manager the same male who had grabbed the girl in an inappropriate place walked up to the window. I guess he was the manager, after reading his name tag it said Mark Webb, I just said nevermind and drove off. I don't like the fact that people who are making my food are also touching one another even if they are in a relationship it is not appropriate and made me uncomfortable.

Jg
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      14th of Jan, 2017

One, if it bothered you that much, why did you not say something to him when you had his attention? Do you only have nerve when the person you are comlaining about can't see you? Two, it is none of your business.

• Po
      15th of Jan, 2017

You can't really assume age by appearance. I have known individuals to look twenty when they are thirty, and vice versa.

• Ri
      24th of Apr, 2019

Unnnnnnnprofessssional. He'd be fired if they found out.