WestJet / seat and other passenger

Reservation code CEKQPE - [name removed]
Travel from Winnipeg to Thunder Bay February 28, 2017
I am writing to express my concern and disappointment following my flight from Winnipeg to Thunder Bay on March 2, 2017. I have been flying regularly from Thunder Bay to Edmonton for work for over a year and this particular flight was almost $900 return. When you pay that much for a flight you have some expectations when traveling on the airplane. On this particular day a woman boarded the plane, with assistance from the stewardesses as she was quite large and could not move around easily on her own. She has also had to be helped to her seat, which was right next to mine.

I was at the window seat. She sat next to me and was taking part of my seat during the entire flight. I understand that this is a delicate issue however there were additional seats available that could been offered to me when they brought her to the seat. It was clear that she was not going to fit in the seat.

When I pay almost $900 for a return flight I expect to have my seat to myself.

I addition they could have given her two seats where there were no other passengers to allow for comfort for everyone

I did not want to ask for another seat because I didn't want to seem insensitive. However this was not acceptable

She also carried her own extension seat belt and the centre arm rest had to be lifted for her to fit in the seat.

My entire flight was extremely uncomfortable and unacceptable for the price I paid.

Wa