Westjet / inflight service
On flight WS651, ...27 Feb 2010, ...7 and 1/2 hours in the aircraft from Halifax to Calgary sandwiches advertized on the card in the seat pocket were not available. I was in Row 11 and the last sandwich was sold to a person in Row 8.
On flight WS 384, ...31 Mar 2010, ...from Calgary to Halifax, ...another 7 and 1/2 hour flight, ...no sandwiches were available at all. Flight Staff advised that the first leg Calgary to Toronto is too early to serve sandwiches and the 2nd half of the flight from Toronto to Halifax is too short a flight to serve sandwiches. What about the poor SOD that checks in at 6AM and gets off the Aircraft at 5:40PM?
On both of these flights, having asked for a window seat (internet) more than 2 months in advance of the flights, ...I was seated in 11F. I was unable to find the window and when I asked the Flight Staff to install a window I was advised that they were not able to fit one at this late time.
Sincerely enjoyed the Flight Staff, their service and their humour, ...but not the flights.
Recommend you change your food policy and do not assign seat 11F to passangers flying multiple hops (Hfx to TO and then TO to Cal)
More Westjet Complaints & Reviews
- West Jet Airlines - bad service 
- Westjet - customer service 
- West Jet Vacations - bait and switch scam 
- Westjet - poor service 
- West Jet - customer service 
- WestJet Airlines - reimbursement for flight price change
- WestJet Airlines - disgusting service, covered my luggage in black mess, 15 minutes to change flights
- WestJet Airlines - flight
- WestJet Airlines - delay flight
- WestJet Airlines - trip problems