WestJet Airlinesflight delay

To WestJet Customer Service Personnel,
Every time I have flown with an airline that has always been a pleasurable and relaxing experience, I make sure to express this to my family and friends in order to convince them to fly with this airline as well. However, my distasteful experience on flight WS 3512 from Toronto to Montreal on April 30th, 2017, was unacceptable.
When I bought my ticket, I was told that we would be departing from Toronto at 5pm. At 11:45 am, I received an email from WestJet stating that there would be a delay and that we will be departing at 9pm instead of 5pm. Without notice, the flight got delayed again. It is now 10:40pm and I am still in Toronto waiting for my flight while my younger is dead worried waiting for me at Montreal. I live in Waterloo, 2hours away from Toronto. When I received the email about the delay (5 to 9pm), I had already left Waterloo. In despite of that, I decided to stay at the airport for 4 hours since I know nobody in Toronto and did not have nowhere to stay. However, at my great surprise, 6 hours later, I am still waiting at the airport not knowing what time to tell my sister I will be arriving seeing the recurrent delays. This is a very upsetting experience. Actually, it is the worst experience I have had with any airline.
Therefore, this is the reason why I am writing to complain about my WestJet flight experience because this airline failed to live up to my expectations. Considering WestJet’s policy on compensating passengers for flights that are delayed, I request that you compensate me for this 5 + hour flight delay that I had to experience. I would appreciate this so I can give WestJet another opportunity to prove that their service is not always so distasteful.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Sincerely,